One-to-one practical help, improving your life your way, and connecting you with the community around you.
Joining the Service
Future Focus is available for:
- People with long term mental health problems and complex needs
- Aged 17 plus (with no upper limit)
- Living in East Staffordshire, Tamworth Borough or Lichfield District
- People with existing support and care planning from Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (for instance IMHT, Older Adults or CAMHS)
- Enquiries to come through RIO or via the Team Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional one-to-one practical support from a named Recovery Worker from between 3 months to 12 months.
Direct connection with one of six social intervention charities to match your area or needs:
- Burton Town: Burton Albion Community Trust
- Uttoxeter and surrounds: YESS
- East Staffs Rural: Burton and District Mind
- Tamworth: Community Together CIC
- Lichfield: Curborough Community Association
- Burntwood: Burntwood Be a Friend
The Future Focus service is funded by Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust as part of the Transformation of Communication Mental Health Services programme.
You can find out more about this programme of work, which looks to provide more funding to voluntary and charitable sector organisations at this link.
About the Transformation of Community Mental Health Services
Get involved with shaping your services as part of the Transformation
Are you a participant of mental health services, a carer or someone
with an interest in mental health? Would you like to help shape the
way community mental health services are delivered locally?
If so, Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust would love to
hear from you as those who use their services and their carers are
at the heart of this transformation.